Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Luke + Glasses







Yes, I have a 2 yr old with glasses!! And let me tell you, we LOVE them. First of all, Luke loves them......He can see! His eyes are very bad, we are talking a +8. I don't know how he functioned without them. He was missing out on alot of things. I think back to things I would say, "Look out the car window and see the horses!!" "See the little motorbikes on your Pjamas?" "Look at the hoes and loaders on your sheets." Um, ya, he could not see any of them. Poor kid. When he got his glasses he was in awe!! He could see Sponge Bob on his toothpaste and said, "Wow....cool!!" And all of a sudden his books were a little more exciting. So as you can see, we are very grateful for those cute little glasses upon Lukes nose. He has started talking better and I think that things are making more sense for him. Those of you with glasses know exactly what I'm talking about. So when I think of things that I am so thanful for, Lukes glasses are on the top of my list. As you can see, he even likes to wear Mr. Potato Head glasses too!!

P.S. He has had them for just under 2 months, and we are already on our second pair of frames!!!! You can't expect too much from a 2 yr old! especially when he falls off a trailer, face first into the concrete. Chad has had to take the pliers to them more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment